I have to say that I’m really enjoying most of Jay’s new album, Blueprint 3. It’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I wouldn’t say that Jay is like a fine wine, getting better with age, but he’s like your favorite brand of beer; it always tastes how you remember it, and that’s not a bad thing.
- @elle_waller came to town and the sun shined a little brighter ☀️ #lawoman @ Los Angeles,… instagram.com/p/BYE9G-ugjpN/ 1 month ago
- So pitted #vansusopen #huntingtonbeach #shootthepier #nobaddays @ US Open of Surfing instagram.com/p/BXd0MmwgbtG/ 2 months ago
- Birthday hangover Happy birthday to my best friend in the entire world yuithehusky #12years… instagram.com/p/BXTcfgnA2qU/ 2 months ago
- #traitors #imcompetent https://t.co/43aWzdOwD6 3 months ago
- No bad days @ Hermosa Beach, California instagram.com/p/BWTZe5SgAVT/ 3 months ago
Do Tha Stanky Leg